The Guardian -- many people worked on this shot for nine months. My contributions:
I am also mentioned in an article about The Guardian.
- RealFlow SD exports from LightWave
- some of the splash elements
- LightWave hardbody dynamics for:
- a splintering stack of wood
- a collapsing stack of barrels
- Python scripts to:
- convert RealFlow data to more easily-digested LightWave data
- speed up the RealFlow pipeline
- fix RealFlow/filename issues
Battle 360 -- lighting, camera, animation.
Spaceship - everything but the design.
MystiKats - character rigs/animation, hair/dynamics, lighting
NBC's Revelations - modelled head, skeleton and guts; character rig/animation; surfacing/lighting
Spider-Man 2 - compositing, surfacing, animation and particles.
Jennifer Hachigian's 2009 Demo Reel (QuickTime, 33MB)